Stage Your House For Showings!
- Open the drapes and shades and turn on the lights to make it look bright and cheerful.
- Tidy each room. Pick up toys, shoes, and other items that may be scattered about. Keep dishes out of sight. Be sure the beds are made, and clothes are put away in closets and drawers. The kitchen and bathrooms should sparkle. And don’t forget to give the whole place a quick once-over with the vacuum.
- Keep pets out of the way and make sure that pet areas are clean and odor-free.
- Turn off your television. Soft music on the radio can be appealing, but keep it low.
- Keep jewelry, cash and other valuables put away and out of site.
- Trust the sales associate to show your property to its best advantage. Potential buyers may talk more freely and feel more at home if you’re not there.
- Save the business cards of sales associates and brokers who show your property so we can follow up and get the results of their showings.
- If people who are not represented by a broker ask to see your property, please refer them to us. We will pre-qualify prospective buyers and screen all inquiries for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Please notify us if you’re leaving town and leave a number where you can be reached in case an offer to purchase is presented.
Click here to download these staging tips!