3330 Middle RoadFranklin, VT 05457MLS Number 4663274
- Price: $165,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 132 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1798Square Feet
Lovely Historic 1821 Farmhouse, located on 17 beautiful acres of land, with a nice big post and beam barn, formerly a dairy. 10 acres of the land are meadow which can be used for crops or pasture. The land is currently being rented for corn crop by a neighbor. The property also includes four bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom as well as an additional 3 bedrooms with a large full bathroom. An old fashioned parlor living room which includes many large windows that bring in a lot of natural light. Big dining room for those large Thanksgiving family dinners. Country style eat-in kitchen with a large pantry. Space for a small business or workroom. Enjoy the covered front porch with your favorite hot beverage as the sun rises. This is a beautiful spot out in the country.
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$165,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths1
- MLS Number4663274
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- ZoningRural Residential
- RoadsDirt, Public, Unpaved
- Road Frontage510
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mixed Use
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 4
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok & Boardman/St. Al
- Agent NameGerbode
- Date Listed10/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- Building Number3330
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictFranklin Northeast
- Elementary SchoolFranklin Central School
- Junior HighMissisquoi Valley Union Jshs
- High SchoolMissisquoi Valley UHSD #7
- AreaNear Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Room 1 TypeUtility Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 1" X 9' 8"
- Room 2 TypeWorkshop
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 5" X 24' 2"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16' 10" X 14' 1"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 2" X 13' 2"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12' 10" X 14' 2"
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8' 4" X 16' 4"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 5" X 12' 7"
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' 8" X 9' 2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" X 9' 12"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10' 7" X 8' 7"
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1821
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other, Softwood, Vinyl
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- AG Sqft310
- APX Unfin Below Grade850
- BasementCrawl Space
- FoundationBrick, Stone
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1798
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorBrick
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Shed, Storage, Windows - Storm
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelKerosene
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Individual, Monitor Type, Programmable Thermostat
- SewerMound, On-Site Septic Needed, Private
- WaterDeeded, Dug Well, Private, Spring
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, PERC Test, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.