3330 MiddleFranklin, VT 05457MLS Number 4663274
- Price: $165,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 311 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1798Square Feet
Lovely Historic 1821 Farmhouse, located on 17 beautiful acres of land, with a nice big post and beam barn, formerly a dairy. 10 acres of the land are meadow which can be used for crops or pasture. The land is currently being rented for corn crop by a neighbor. The property also includes four bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom as well as an additional 3 bedrooms with a large full bathroom. An old fashioned parlor living room which includes many large windows that bring in a lot of natural light. Big dining room for those large Thanksgiving family dinners. Country style eat-in kitchen with a large pantry. Space for a small business or workroom. Enjoy the covered front porch with your favorite hot beverage as the sun rises. This is a beautiful spot out in the country.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built1821
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Full Baths1
- Total Baths1
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationBrick, Stone
- Square Feet1798
- AG Sqft310
- APX Unfin Below Grade850
- BasementCrawl Space
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Shed, Storage, Windows - Storm
- Exterior ColorBrick
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRural Residential
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, PERC Test, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$165,000
- Listing Agent NamePhilip Gerbode
- Agent NameGerbode
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok & Boardman/St. Al
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4663274
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeUtility Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other, Softwood, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 1" X 9' 8"
- Room 2 TypeWorkshop
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 5" X 24' 2"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16' 10" X 14' 1"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 2" X 13' 2"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12' 10" X 14' 2"
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8' 4" X 16' 4"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 5" X 12' 7"
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' 8" X 9' 2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" X 9' 12"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10' 7" X 8' 7"
- Building Number3330
- DistrictFranklin Northeast
- Elementary SchoolFranklin Central School
- Junior HighMissisquoi Valley Union Jshs
- High SchoolMissisquoi Valley UHSD #7
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNear Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- RoadsDirt, Public, Unpaved
- Road Frontage510
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mixed Use
- Heat FuelKerosene
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Individual, Monitor Type, Programmable Thermostat
- WaterDeeded, Dug Well, Private, Spring
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Tank
- SewerMound, On-Site Septic Needed, Private
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed10/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count8
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.